Through the Christiana Care Way
We cultivate relationships with patients, clinicians, sponsors and professional colleagues who recognize the importance of improving health care delivery and health outcomes, organizational excellence, and quality and safety.
Opportunities for working with the Value Institute include:
- Applying for available employment and fellowship opportunities with the Value Institute. We currently are seeking qualified candidates to fill positions and have periodic openings for visiting scholars.
- Partnering with the Value Institute on collaborative research, including clinical trials, quality improvement projects, database studies and demonstration projects.
- Speaking at Value Institute seminars, which provide a forum for internal and external colleagues to present their current research, discuss pressing health care concerns and foster collaboration among our stakeholders.
- Participating in our growing Value Institute Internship Program, open to undergraduate and graduate students studying medicine, public health, biostatistics, health policy and related subjects.
- Suggesting health care topics that you feel would benefit from rigorous investigation.