Research Administration & Scientific Affairs is the central administrative research office for ChristianaCare. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the processing and submission of applications to obtain funding for sponsored projects and clinical trials; facilitating award contracting
- Offering education to the research community
- Providing research compliance oversight
- Approving and monitoring research involving human subjects
- Maintaining accounting for post-award financial activities
Our commitment is to provide high quality services in a respectful and expert manner to individuals pursuing and actively involved in research activities.
“Essential Information for Proposals” may be found under Resources.